Check out some of our frequently asked questions and answers. If you still have any questions or concerns, send us an email.
- Passion – We love Turks & Caicos and we love sharing some of our best experiences here with our guests. The best way to explore and experience Turks and Caicos is by boat.
- Experience – Our captains are from the island, have 15 years of experience on Turks’ waters under their belts, and are fully licensed (marine fishing and scuba) and insured. We know all that Turks & Caicos and surrounding islands and waters have to offer. You are in great hands.
- Comfort – Our boat has ample shade, comfy seating, toilet facilities, and is decked out with everything you need to have a fun, relaxing, memorable day on the water.
- Fun – We are going to have a great day! This charter is about you doing what you enjoy with the people you enjoy most. We’re here to make it happen.
We meet our charter guests at Blue Haven Marina located on Marina Road, Leeward, Providenciales TKCA 1ZZ, Turks & Caicos Islands. The marina functions as the pick-up/departure spot for Navis Charters.
Learn more about the types of private charters we provide, including half day or full day cruising charters, sunset cruises, kiteboarding, snorkeling or scuba diving excursions, island hopping or your customized excursion. We love what we do and strive to deliver an incredible experience.
|Charters||# of Passengers|
|Half-day Morning Charter||$1,400||$1,500||$1,600||$1,700|
Includes an appetizer platter, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and snorkeling gear.
|Half-day Afternoon Charter||$1,400||$1,500||$1,600||$1,700|
Includes an appetizer platter, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and snorkeling gear. Sunsets included on special requests for an extra cost.
Includes a French picnic lunch, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and snorkeling gear.
Departure time depends on the time of year. Includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
|Price does not include 12% Government Tourist Tax|
|Additional Pricing Notes|
|• Half-day of Fishing – Add $200
• Full-day of Fishing – Add $300
• Fishing licenses $12 per person
• SCUBA does not include equipment. We charge an extra $15 per tank.
• Equipment rental is an extra $50 pp
• $400 fuel charge for outer islands
• $50 per extra Private Charter guest for Half day
• $100 per extra Private Charter guest for Full day
- General/Everyone – Swimsuits, towels, sunglasses, hats, rash guards, flip flops, water shoes, phones/chargers/cameras, long-sleeved t-shirts and jackets (it can get windy!) **Important – Plan ahead! Reef safe sunscreen is required by local marine authorities. You can purchase ahead of time, or at the local grocery or retail shops in Provo.
- Snorkeling/Scuba – We have both life jackets and snorkeling gear (masks, goggles, fins) for adults and children onboard. You are welcome to bring your own snorkeling gear if preferred. Guests electing to scuba dive will need to bring or rent their own equipment. We can provide scuba gear in advance for a $30.00/day fee. This includes BCD, regulator, dive computer, and wet-suit. Two tanks are included in the SCUBA charter (4-Divers). Additional two tank dive is $150 per diver.
- Fishing Equipment – We have top-of-the-line deep sea fishing equipment on the boat and will provide rods, reels, live bait and lures. You are welcome to bring your own equipment, if preferred.
- Kiting Gear – Guests are required to bring or rent their own kite boarding equipment. You can rent on the island from Kiteprovo
- Cruising & Island Hopping – Up to 8 guests
- Fishing – Up to 4 guests is ideal (6 Max)
- Kiting – Up to 8 guests
- Sunset Dinner Cruises – Up to 6 guests for dining
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving – Up to 8 guests
Our boat offers comfortable seating for 8 guests, including leather benches, captain’s chairs and large lounging area on the bow of the boat.
We love children! We aim to deliver fun, memorable experiences they will remember forever. Children under the age of 9 are required to wear life vests while the boat is in motion. We have these onboard, as well as children’s snorkeling equipment.
The sun in Turks and Caicos is intense! Shade is important for your comfort and overall experience. Our 33’ Grady White offers plenty of options for both sun and shade. The boat’s retractable Sunbrella bimini can shade the entire stern of the boat when desired, and our custom-made bimini can be extended to cover 50% of the bow. The center console is also fully shaded. In short, at least eight people can be comfortably seated in the shade on our charters.
Our boat features full bathroom facilities, including a head (toilet) and sink that can be operated both on and off-shore. A freshwater tank is located on the stern of the boat for rinsing off saltwater and sand. Guests are welcome to change in the privacy of the center console berth.
- All charters – All charters include beverages (water, soft drinks, premium beer and wine) and light snacks (vegetables, fruit, hummus and crackers). *Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or food allergies at least three days in advance. We will do our best to accommodate special requests, including special occasion celebrations, with advance notice.
- Private chef – We utilize two private chefs on the island. A minimum of three (3) days advanced notice is required, and booking is subject to availability.
- Restaurant stops – There are number of options around Turks where we can dock, based upon tide levels.
- Bring your own – You are always welcome to bring your own food and drinks, but it is not necessary.
Thanks for your interest in Navis Charters. Please note that the following terms apply to make and change your reservation with Navis Charters:
In order to reserve your charter date with Navis, Navis must receive 50% payment via credit card. On receipt of payment, your reservation will be considered confirmed.
If you seek to cancel or change your reservation, you may be eligible for a refund for some or all of the amounts. If you cancel your reservation more than 72 hours before your charter reservation date and time, you will receive a 100% refund of the amounts you paid to us, less any credit card processing fees Navis had to pay. If you cancel your reservation less than 72 hours before your charter reservation date and time, for any reason, unfortunately, your payment will not be refunded and we will charge you 50%. If you cancel your charter reservation in less than 24 hours, we will keep the 50% deposit and charge you 100% of the reservation. If Navis has to cancel your charter through no fault of you or your guests, you will receive a full refund of the amounts you paid to us, less any credit card processing fees. Navis reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the reservation or mid trip for any reason in order to keep its passengers safe. If Navis cancels your reservation for safety reasons, Navis will promptly refund the amounts you paid Navis.
Refunds will be requested from your credit card company within 2 business days from the date of cancellation.
If we cannot honor your scheduled charter due to inclement weather, we will make a call prior to the charter and work with you to reschedule your charter or refund your deposit, at the Captain’s discretion.
We accept all major Credit/Debit Cards with the exception of American Express. Tipping is at your discretion; there is no pressure. Typical gratuity is 5-10%.